First the definition of a ninja as I am using it is some one behind the scenes that carefully measures every detail and may never be seen but always leaves something behind. What are you?
Little known Facts about the ninja me:
- I love to clean (yes I have even been given cleaning products as gifts)
- I love to organize, it is fun!
- Sometimes I let loose and don’t clean for days (gasp!)
- I Iron my sheets and pillow cases
Facts about the Person me:
- I dream BIG!
- I start projects and abandon them when it doesn’t go my way, then pick them back up a month later and like fireworks, bang sparkle pow! They are magic!
- I give up to easy
- I have doubts in myself as a tool for Christ
- I have doubts in myself in the areas of my dreams
- I am way to interested in what people think
Things My Ninja Master is teaching me
- DREAM BIG!
- That I don’t need someone to accompany me to the bathroom (not everyone has to go at the same time)
RESPOND AND TELL ME WHAT YOUR FIT IS…and what you are going to do with it!
So if you did not know who Shahrukh was today may I introduce Shahrukh Khan, the biggest star in the world today. What does this have to do with my dreams you ask, well other than the obvious (he is so hot) I would love to write scripts, novels, anything that will get me involved in this industry other than acting (I’m not as dramatic as I once was) I do enjoy the drama that Bollywood puts out, they have a knack for romance and love and taking something that Hollywood over does and mocks into a beautiful colorful and simple thing that comes across as magic with songs and dancing.
As I was speaking yesterday on validation, up until recently I wanted validation from anyone that this would be a great and wonderful creative outlet for my writing, that it would be cool to be apart of this industry and more so that they understood why I love it so much. But today, I just want to immerse myself in it. I would love it as well if I could share Christ with those through my writing. I would love to be controversial and different and welcome for being so. But if no one understands I will still move toward reaching it. For I know the dreams where put inside me by the one who created me, and that is all the validation I need.
Tomorrow my dreams to be a ninja! (muhaaaa)